“A Hidden Gem!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great find by my son and daughter-in-law. We have now been here twice. The staff and owners are very nice. The place is small and great for a family or couples. They have a good wine list and the appetizers are fantastic. The menu is just the right size and not to overwhelming. The salad bar was a nice surprise with lots of fresh items. When you get to the main course you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (70)

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Been years since we have been here. The service was excellent. Matt, our server, was outstanding, professional, and efficient. The drinks were good pours, best in Wilson. My wife had salmon with crabmeat and was very pleased. I had Oysters Rockefeller and dinner salad bar and will do that again. The restaurant was well staffed and attentive. Very please and we will be back. Nice decor. Choice of dining in the bar or dining room. Well worth the visit. You

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank BowieM
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

First trip here...Im normally a Beef Master guy...Food and service was fair...In older strip mall with some club down paat Food Lion...questionable people coming and going.. Carry permit suggested

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place to go close to the golf course and this came up as an option. We’re glad we went! They ran out of the prime rib just as we showed up (because the portions are HUGE) and the owner found out - he was SO UPSET I couldn’t have the prime rib! He apologized several times & then cooked my meal himself! I had the sea bass & my husband had the filet. We were both very happy with our meals. They have live music outside on the weekends & we enjoyed sitting at the outdoor bar, listening & chatting with some friendly locals.
We will go back when we’re in town this time next year!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Looking for a non-barbque place to eat in Wilson found Pups on Tripadvisor. We both had steaks which were fine. I had the twice baked potato, which I found to be very good. Service was fine.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Pup's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!