“Nice clean hotel!!”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
Huntington Beach, California
“Nice clean hotel!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here over night the hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area. The thing I really like is that this hotel allows dogs large and small thank you. They serve breakfast too it had a country feel to it

Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 17, 2014

While traveling on I-95 on business, I stayed here for one night. The first thing I noticed that was the staff was so friendly and helpful. They really showed like they cared for me after being so exhausted from traveling so much. The rooms were very spacious and I got a great night of sleep. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This hotel experience was excellent for me and my two dogs! The best part was the friendly staff and their ability to keep everything clean. They have super comfortable beds and the breakfast was also great. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I visiting friends in Georgia and decided to stay at this hotel right off of I-95. What I really liked was that it was pet-friendly! Like others, I want my dog to be with me majority of the time. Also, the hotel staff was excellent and really friendly. The rooms were very clean and I really liked the furniture. The breakfast was delicious and overall, this was a great stay and very affordable!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 10, 2014

hotel more spacious than most -- rooms, baths, hallways. Breakfast was good, staff were able to keep up with stocking food and supplies, and cleaning tables. Lay-out of breakfast room was better than many -- no bottlenecks in getting food or beverages or getting to tables. Actual closet for hanging clothes. Pool was cold. Only one elevator -- had to wait long times in the morning when the housekeeping staff was moving carts around. Like many places, didn't understand that request for room away from ice machine and elevator did NOT mean just one room away.

Room Tip: top floor had no noise from above. If you want a room away from elevator, ice machines make this a...
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed in this hotel on my way to vacation in Florida. The beds were very comfortable and I got a great night sleep. The employees at this particular hotel are extremely friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay on this hotel again!

Flemington, NJ
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Conveniently located, just off I-95. We stopped with our dog for the night. I picked the hotel from other positive feedback from the tripadvisor site.
An extremely friendly and accommodating hotel staff. The rooms were nicely furnished and clean.
There is a pet area to walk your dog with pet waste bags and a waste receptacle, which was appreciated and well maintained. In spite of the fact that there were other pets there, you didn't hear anything. Pets are allowed in your room for an extra $20 fee, but not allowed in the common areas inside the hotel, which was appreciated. I have stayed in some hotels where the guests brought their pets into the dining room.
There are fast food, pizza and family burger restaurants easily within walking distance. They have an indoor pool, but we didn't use it, but we noticed that the children were having a great time there. The breakfast was very good and didn't lack anything.
I would go out of my way to stay there again, it was a pleasant experience and you can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly for the best rate and reserve a ground floor room if you have a pet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family