“Classic NC BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The service was just soso. I would go back in a heartbeat though, because the food was fantastic. The buffet has anything and everything you need. and is simply delicious.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My family had already visited this reastaurant so when we came through Wilson on our way to FLorida, we just had to eat here. First off the service was great, very frinednly. The food was wonderful. The buffet had so much to choose from, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, rice, barbecue, coleslaw and then there were desserts. All of it was great but I especially liked the pig spot in the back of the buffet with the pig skin, pulled pork and sausage. Great food. The place was average on cleanliness though.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I went to bills with my family around 8:30pm I knew that they closed at 9 but with them being the only bbq place and it was fathers day they still where very steady. I actually placed a 25.00 order and once I drove all the way back home which was at least a 30 min drive away I was missing several items. I tried to call back several times and I didn't get any answer. I even left a voice message and stil no call back.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Bill's is the typical large barbecue restaurant that caters to large groups and single diners alike. The food is, for the most part, cooked to meet the tastebuds of the average diner so one must usually "dress up" the food with a variety of condiments. The barbecue is above average, chicken is average and the side orders are usually just average, sometimes sinking to below average. The price is about average.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had a cooked pig on the hearth that you could pull from, kinda cool. All the food was good and the hushpuppies were crisp.

Been to Bill Ellis? Share your experiences!