“Perfect”

Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Maiden
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I go to the coast about 4 times a year for business. THis is by far the best hotel with staff and breakfast and the rooms being clean. The price is great. If you want a great family friendly place to stay then choose Baymont. If you want a place to stay for Business then choose Baymont

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dale S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
What a WONDERFUL review of our property! Thank you very much, from the bottom of our staff's hearts! Being family owned and operated, our staff's main goal is to ensure a pleasant visit for our guests. Once again, a sincere and heart-felt thank you!! We hope to see you again soon!
The Baymont inn Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Kalamazoo
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My sister joined my on a trip to North Carolina and brought her dog a 90 lb. lab. This hotel accomidated. I found it to be a nice place. I was glad there was an elevator as our room was 2nd floor. Rooms a bit small but comfortable Great breakfast service. Good location

Room Tip: accomidates animals $10 per night
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for commenting on our hotel! We are very happy that you were satisfied with your stay. Being family owned and operated, we are sincerely interested, especially that your sister was able to join you and bring her beloved pet. We wish you many nice travels and hope to see you again soon.
Milroy, Indiana
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on March 28 for one night. The room was on the third floor in the middle of the hall - which was good and bad. There is only one elevator in the lobby, and it opens to an outside balcony and an outside door on the third floor, which leads into the hallway. Outside the elevator, next to the hallway door, was a man sitting in a chair smoking. Because of this, I opted for the stairs - 3 flights - and I was the only one staying, so I had to carry luggage up. Not good. The room itself was fine; clean and no-frills, but spacious and had great wireless.
My second stay was April 5 for one night. This time I requested a ground floor room. While I was able to park right outside the room, the room itself is markedly smaller, especially the bath. In addition, the sheets had hair all over them! I slept on top of the bed with a blanket from my car. The pillows are yellowed and the cases are questionably clean. Although the towels are probably clean, they are not straight on the holder, which combined with the sheets makes me wonder if they are clean. And this stay was $20 more expensive than my visit a week ago.
Although I am a frequent visit to Wilmington (I have 3 kids at UNCW) and this hotel is conveniently located, I won't be back. There are just too many other hotels in the area.

Room Tip: The stairs/elevator are worth it if you want a better room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jenwesner
Dear Valued Guest,
I am very glad that your visit in March was a great visit. We are in a seasonal area and our winter "off-season" runs through March 31. Beginning in April our busier travel season picks up. I do apologize to you for the 2nd stay. Normally our staff is very on-point, and it appears to be an isolated incident. I am so very, very, sorry for your inconvenience. I hope that you will reconsider and come back to stay with us again.
Indian Trail
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Sometimes a hotel/motel's mattress hurt my back so bad I can't hardly move in the early morning. But as usual I slept great, back didn't hurt at all. Was even able to pick up my four year old grandchild when I visited last week. Room was great. Nice friendly staff gave me the room general area I wanted. High sheet TPI and general great breakfast. Its been my chice to stay when visiting family in Wilmington fo 7 years.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are thrilled that you have had a great stay with us and will continue to come back! Our staff will be very happy when they read your comments on their "kudos" board. Thank you once again, from the bottom of our hearts!