“one night stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
Ranked #34 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Very comfortable, clean room. Staff very helpful and friendly . Waffles. Came out perfect,, would have liked a yogurt. Was on first floor near pool and was a little noisy (there was a picnic table right outside room, and a woman sat there smoking and on cell phone and almost felt like she was in room with us) ...but other than that everything was fine.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Dale S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Guest,
First, let me thank you very much for your wonderful comments concerning the helpfulness and friendliness of our hard-working staff. We truly believe we are blessed as a family owned business to have the staff that we have. I apologize to you that we must have run out of yogurt during your stay. I order both Yoplait and Activia for our guests and I am sincerely sorry. I hope that you will continue to stay with us, whenever you visit Wilmington.
Best Regards to you for safe travels,

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Hotel was very clean and organized. It's not far from all of the main attractions in Wilmington. Very pleasurable stay. Much better than other hotels I have visited near by.

Dear Guest,
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you very much for your comments concerning our hotel! We are very happy! I just posted our reviews on our staff's "kudos" board so that they can read your comments. Thank you for being our guest and for taking your time to allow our staff to know that they are doing a good job! We hope to see you soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
RALEIGH
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I do not like smelly rooms, not cleaned properly. Bath had mold and room smelled of bleach. Carpets very dirty

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Dale S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guest,
I sincerely apologize to you for any and all inconveniences during your recent stay with us. As a family owned and operated property, we take each and every guest's stay and comfort to heart. I am very saddened by your response and want to make sure that we are doing everything in our power to right any wrongs, and fix our mistakes. Please except our sincere apology on behalf of my entire staff. We hope that you will return and give us another try.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Excellent for a budget hotel. Facilities good and well maintained, breakfast typical of a budget place but well done. Very nice and accommodating staff. Only minor quibbles (one of the power outlets over the desk wasn't working, was able to work around it once I figured out it was dead).

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy life to respond to your stay. Your response was a delightful response for our property to receive. I know that I can easily extend a hearty thank you from our hard-working and caring staff. I would like to apologize to you for the inconvenience of the power outlet. Thank you for alerting us to the situation. We are glad you were able to "work around it"! My staff thanks you, as do I! We sincerely look forward to your next visit to Wilmington!
Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were greeted promptly by a very friendly staff member. We had no problems or complaints. The room was very clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable and we will stay there again. We are seniors with health problems so we do not want to join Wyndham.

Dear Guest,
What a heart-warming response to receive from such kind guests as yourself. I am so proud of our staff. Being family owned and operated, we literally think of our staff as our family. We hope that they exude that same home-town feel and welcome to each and every guest. Once you stay with our hotel you simply become part of our family. I am delighted that your stay with us was comfortable, clean and quiet. We do appreciate you and hope to see you again the next time that you are in Wilmington! Safe travels to you and we shall see you soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The lady at front desk was most helpful and also the lady at breakfast very helpful.
I would return again

Dear Guest,
What a wonderful response! Thank you for your comments concerning our front desk and breakfast attendant! We are so glad that they were helpful to you! Our staff is a wonderful staff and we are very proud of them. They take pride in their jobs and are very happy when we have a guest, such as yourself, recognize them!
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I'll be honest.....I don't really remember much about our stay here. We were on the third night of a road trip and shipped up quite late having chosen to do a few more miles and eat first.

It even took me a look on my credit card bill to actually remember WHERE we stayed. But with my memory partially restored, I conclude we had a pretty good stay. After all, you only really remember the really bad motels on a road trip.

The room was clean and comfortable but not spectacular. The breakfast had a great array of items and was satisfying and filling. I also have to conclude that the rate was good and it was overall good value.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time and responding to your recent hotel stay. I must say, we appreciate falling into the category of the "pretty good stays" in your book! We are so glad that your stay was indeed comfortable...but we definitely want to be a "memorable" one for you in your future!! So next time you have some time to stay a little longer in Wilmington, come back to see us!!! Lots of luck to your future travels!