I guess you get what you pay for, but...
The lobby has a distinct smell of urine. The rooms are small. The shower head was full of hard water stains. The carpet was plain nasty, we couldn't walk on it without flip flops or socks. You have to ask them to change the sheets or they only do it every 3 days. The second floor is for people with pets. And I don't mean sexy beach bum girls with lap dogs. There were people with 40 and 50 pound dogs! If we had known that we wouldn't have stay there.
If you keep your home clean, this place is truly unacceptable. However, if you are okay with dirt you will love it. Oh...and we ran out of towels, and they told us we had to wait an hour because they were in the wash. REALLY?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Baymont Inn And Suites Wilmington
- Baymont Inn Wilmington
- Wilmington Baymont Inn