“not what I wanted”

Ranked #28 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed June 7, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Room was clean but the water pressure was LOW and could not operate the stopper for the bathroom sink. It was too hard to pull up. Informed clerk in morning..have no idea if it will get fixed.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I knew my selection for a Saturday night hotel on memorial Day weekend would be slim because I delayed in booking a room. Two things I hate in hotels are rooms that open directly to the outside and doors for joining rooms. My hotel room had both. The photo of the Days Inn was such that I could not tell if rooms opened onto a hallway or not. Also this room had a large picture window that vibrated when any large vehicles went by and we were located in the building behind the street front building with the hotel check in and restaurant. This is an older property that does not meet my needs and I will not stay here again. From now on, I will ask about hallway access and joining room doors.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I went on a weekend trip to the beach with a couple friends and stayed the night here.
I have never stayed at a Days Inn before so I had nothing to compare it to. I was aware it was not going to be a fancy place but it was clean and the beds were comfortable. This was during Memorial Day Weekend so rates were higher than usual; however, it was a good stay over all.
The pool area was kept clean. Not my ideal place to stay but for a small Inn, it was reasonable

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank melodymc
Reviewed May 29, 2014

1  Thank Cecil L
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Both my son and my husband had to have medical procedures in Wilmington one after the other. We drove in the day of my son's procedure and were released from the hospital by 11 am. My son was still groggy from the anesthesia and had to rest. The gentleman at the desk was very friendly and accommodating. We were able to check-in super early and for that I am very grateful. The room was a little on the shabby side, although clean, but had good water pressure and tv/internet reception. It is very close to the places to eat so we were satisfied with the visit.