“Delicious authentic food, quality and quantity, yum yum yum”

Olive Garden Italian Rstrnt
Ranked #61 of 691 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
“Delicious authentic food, quality and quantity, yum yum yum”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Zachary was our server another amazing out of towner! Very funny, friendly and personable. Was very patient when my boyfriend was ordering (it was his second time at an Olive Garden). The food was delicious, had enough to take home a full salad, full breadsticks and half of both our meals. Ciao Bella.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great Service- Good Food”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went to lunch with neighborhood group. Table was ready and Waitress was excellent. Food is always good here. I ordered something with flat bed but they were out of flat bed and offered to make my dish with same dough used for pizza. It was a good alternative and I enjoyed my meal. The great thing was if I had not liked the pizza bread I would have been given another dish at no cost. Great customer service. I would definitely eat here again.

Dow, IL
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a party of 12 and the restaurant gave us exceptional service. The waiter was great and his suggestions helped tremendously. The quality of the food was good as usual.

Visited August 2013
Southport, North Carolina
“Terrible Service... Average Food...Dirty.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Let me start by saying we have always been a fan of Olive Garden and have been to this location many times. We visited on August 19 at around 2pm. We were greater promptly by the hostess who happliy met our table preference without any wait. Our table however looked as though it was barely clean and still had food on the floor underneath. It wasn't a huge deal to us because we came with our 2 small kids who most likely would make a mess themselves. Our waiter Michael came right over and mumbled something about the menu and walked away. After 5 minutes he returned to take our drink order. We asked about the never ending pasta special which was our reason for this visit and he said he would have to find that menu. Another 5 minutes and he returned with the drinks but no menu. We had an idea of what we wanted so we ordered. Our soup, salad and bread sticks took about 10 minutes for him to bring out and were followed by our appetizer within minutes. We felt a bit rushed but with little kids sometimes that can be good. After that I don't know what happened. 20 minutes went by before our meals were brought out by someone else. She was attentive to notice all our drinks were emptied and said she would send over our waiter. When he finally came around in a few minutes he sat own the check and mints and walked away. No drinks refilled and we had just started our meals. We definitely didn't get to experience anything remotely close to never ending pasta. A lot later he came and asked if we needed something. We said refills on our drinks and pasta. He looked extremely annoyed. Maybe his shift was almost over but my guess is he hates his job. It took so long for the refills to come that as soon as he sat them down we asked boxes to go. He wasn't pleasant, friendlyor attentive. THe dining area and bathroom were dirtier than I have ever seen there before. That explains the 92.5 health score. I won't be going back. Carrabas is right across the street. It is comparable in price to olive gardens regular menu items but the food quality is substantially better, there is a much nicer atmosphere and always exceptional service. You will have a much better dining experience there. I will not be back to this olive garden.

1 Thank thebabeekin
Shreveport, Louisiana
“late night surprise”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our waitress, Maria, was the best waitress we have ever had. We were there on August 5 about 4 pm. The food was good, place was clean.

Visited August 2013