“Good food - Great Service”

Olive Garden Italian Rstrnt
Ranked #55 of 693 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stopped in to this establishment per the lunch request of my customer. Excellent service. Love their soups and salad. Lunch entrees excellent. Staff was helpful with a couple special requests. Would return anytime to Olive Garden in Wilmington, NC.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden Italian Rstrnt

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Without any pause, our server let us share an entree. We were more tired than hungry when we got there, and as we were merely passing through, could not use leftovers. They divided the entree in the kitchen, which should be fine, but all the sauce went on one half. I am glad my wife got the half with the sauce, as she loved it. The chicken was just OK. Our server even packed up our dessert to share without a pause, making sure there were two forks, napkins, etc. Very good service.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Consistency is expected but this visit fell shy. We felt rushed by the server and yet the food was slow. Not sure what happened. We will go back of course. One bad in many good. They were just off.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent food. Excellent Service. Clean resturant and bathrooms was real clean. Price was great. 2 blocks from Wingate hotel.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We dined on the $12.95 three course meal. Entree plus salad or soup. Third course was choice of desert or fancy coffee.

I got the Grilled Chicken Toscano which was delicious. My wife ordered the Penne de Mare which was very good and enough leftover for lunch the next day. She had the Dolcini Tirimisu and I had the Caffe Latte. The Latte was good but I would recommend the desert as the better choice.