“$1 tacos!”
Review of Islands

Islands
Ranked #329 of 744 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

My roommate suggested we come here. I've passed it many times but never thought of stopping. After 5pm tacos are $1 each so you can get 3 tacos, a drink, and chips for around $5! The chips and shell has an amazing seasoning on it too. I was super impressed. Delicious food for an amazing price. I definitely plan on coming back!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Nice little place for a quick (or slow) meal. They are very efficient at serving you and the food was good.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Make your own tacos, salads, burritos, grab a beer, and sit outside. Great family friendly location. The kids have a nice section carved out front to run around and get their energy out while you relax with a cold one, enjoy!

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I finally got a chance to eat at this local place in Wilmington that as a UNCW student my son raved about. Four years after his graduation while on a mini-vacation it is was one of his must eat at places. The place was very busy, but they've expanded their seating so no wait for tables. The ordering line is very fast and the food is fresh and tasty. Also, there are $1.00 tacos with the purchase of any type beverage. I think worth a visit.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

My wife, daughter and I ate at the Islands location on Market Street last week for a little afternoon get together. Islands is always a clean, upbeat and great place to have a nice , affordable sit down meal.

My wife ordered the Build-Your-Own Chicken Burrito and Kim and I ordered the lunch special Tacos with Chicken. All three meals came with chips and their salsa bar gives you a few different choices for your individual tastes.

The TV's were on sports channels as March Madness was underway and the stereo had some great music playing. We had some Bob Marley to listen to the day we ate there.A nice Island touch....Ya mon !