“great service / Amazing Value”

Front Street Brewery
Ranked #8 of 709 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wilmington's Original Brewery specializing in made-from-scratch dishes at affordable prices and award-winning Craft Beer. North Carolina Largest Whiskey Selection! A huge selection of food that ranges from sandwiches and soups to steaks, seafood, and Southern specialties such as Shrimp & Grits. FREE BREWERY TOURS at 3:15pm and 4:15pm Daily (the tour takes about 20-30 minutes) Free beer tasting as part of the tour! We serve a FULL menu until MIDNIGHT seven nights a week. Half Price Appetizers daily 4 to 6pm and after 10pm. PARK FREE 1'ST HOUR DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET IN THE MARKET STREET DECK.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Front St. Brewery is hands down the best value in town for delicious food, fantastic craft brews, and phenomenal service. My servers name was Brandon and he was personable and attentive from start to finish! Definitely see myself going back on a regular basis

Write a ReviewReviews (1,930)

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I had lunch here recently. It was a typical brewery restaurant, with decent home brewed beer and good burgers. The service was pleasant and food was good. On the whole, however, it is an average place.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I read several good reviews, but I was not impressed. The food was typical bar food. I had a beef brisket sandwich and it was extremely dry. I enjoyed the beer flight, but the cocktail my friend ordered wasn't very good. I felt like it was a tourist trap. The tables surrounding us were filled with tourists. I prefer to pick restaurants that are unique and favored by locals, and this was not it.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Quick, end of the business day stop for refreshments. Nice selection of micros on tap.....all were very tasty. Very knowledgeable bartenders who are quick to answer questions on beer styles and offer samples.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

So glad we went to this restaurant! Love the food atmosphere and service! We went two nights in a row! Probably due to their half price appetizers special :). But all in all even if we had paid full price I would have been pleased. We aren't big beer drinkers, but if you are they have a gazillion types to try. Next time we are in town Front Street Brewery will definitely be one of our stops!