“Good food!”

Ranked #9 of 691 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wilmington's Original Brewery specializing in made-from-scratch dishes at affordable prices and award-winning Craft Beer. North Carolina Largest Whiskey Selection! A huge selection of food that ranges from sandwiches and soups to steaks, seafood, and Southern specialties such as Shrimp & Grits. FREE BREWERY TOURS at 3:15pm and 4:15pm Daily (the tour takes about 20-30 minutes) Free beer tasting as part of the tour! We serve a FULL menu until MIDNIGHT seven nights a week. Half Price Appetizers daily 4 to 6pm and after 10pm. PARK FREE 1'ST HOUR DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET IN THE MARKET STREET DECK.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good food!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner. The fish tacos were good, husband wasn't pleased with the Shepherd's Pie. He liked the beer selection and had a flight. The atmosphere was busy and loud.

• Visited August 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food, good value, really loud.”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I hate giving FSB an average rating, this was one of my favorite restaurants when we lived in Wilmington. The food really was great, but the atmosphere seemed suited to the 20-something crowd and not where I would take a family. We sat in the second level and it was VERY busy with lots of people and waitresses running back and forth, I suggest the first floor which is less frantic. We enjoyed our lunch and it was definitely priced right, just not the atmosphere I would have chosen.

They have their own brewery on-site and make really good brews. If you want to have a rowdy reunion with your college buddies, great place! Family dinner? Maybe not.

• Visited August 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Beer=great! Food=okay”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband loved this stop...he knows his beer, and this place allowed him a sampler tray of several beers. Food wasn't bad...standard bar food. However, my husband loved the crab chowder. Definitely a place to stop with both family and just adults.

“Our favorite restaurant in Wilmington!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We go to Front street pretty much every time we are in Wilmington! The service and food is always great. My favorite is the buffalo shrimp you can definitely tell it's fresh seafood. Highly recommend this place because of the great quality of their food and their prices are exceptional!

New Haven, Connecticut
“Good food, better value”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This place is huge, but always hopping. Went there for a late dinner on a Friday night, and after a short wait we were seated upstairs. We had the pulled chicken nachos, which were yummy, and I had the brew bbq burger, which was also great. Everything we had was great, and inexpensive. Great place for a cheap meal, though it is definitely "bar scene," especially on weekend nights--crowded and noisy. If that doesn't bother you, definitely try it out.

Visited July 2014