“Love this place, delicious variety of food”

Front Street Brewery
Ranked #9 of 677 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wilmington's Original Brewery specializing in made-from-scratch dishes at affordable prices and award-winning Craft Beer. North Carolina Largest Whiskey Selection! A huge selection of food that ranges from sandwiches and soups to steaks, seafood, and Southern specialties such as Shrimp & Grits. FREE BREWERY TOURS at 3:15pm and 4:15pm Daily (the tour takes about 20-30 minutes) Free beer tasting as part of the tour! We serve a FULL menu until MIDNIGHT seven nights a week. Half Price Appetizers daily 4 to 6pm and after 10pm. PARK FREE 1'ST HOUR DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET IN THE MARKET STREET DECK.
Seymour, Tennessee, United States
“Love this place, delicious variety of food”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, food and beer. We stopped here on a Saturday afternoon with our 2 kids age 10 & 13 and everyone enjoyed their food. We had kids chicken tenders, kids shrimp, rueben sandwich and a hamburger with steamed veggies. Everything was delicious and our waitress was friendly. My husband took the free beer tour after we ate and he really enjoyed that was well. I took the kids a few stores away and had ice cream. Such a fun place to eat with lots of activities and stores nearby to suit the entire family. Definitely would eat here again and recommend this area to everyone. You will need to pay for parking. We found a 2 hour meter, but there were lots of open parking lots. A short trip across the river to Battleship, NC

Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down, 5 stars!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my wife and son while on vacation at Topsail Beach. I ordered the pulled chicken and fries. It was unbelievably good. I totally cleared my plate. Also got one of their house beers, the Riptide Raspberry. Staff was great and everything exceeded my expectations. We will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
“How does this place get so many good reviews???”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

If I hadn't read all the glowing reviews here, I wouldn't have stayed to suffer through dinner. Why? The minute you walk in the door you're assaulted by a stench so strong, it's overwhelming. Please don't say it's because it's a brewery; I've been to tons of breweries and they didn't stink. When we finally got our table, our waitress starting practicing on her ignoring skills, blowing us off over and over. When we finally got our food, it was barely edible. I love crab dip. This crab dip was repulsive; how do you do that? I love Caesar salad and usually never have a problem. This salad had chunks of lettuce bases (that hard end piece you usually throw away?) instead of lettuce. It was so bad that I just laughed. Oh, and promised myself to come here and review...

Visited June 2013
4 Thank TaraRoadTrip
TomWilmington, Owner at Front Street Brewery, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
This reviewer asked how we get so many good reviews before giving us a "terrible" rating because she felt like she received poor service, a salad she did not like and because she did not like the smell of the particular stage of the brewing process of the beer we were brewing that day. Normally our customers are very complimentary of our service and our food and we have never had a single other reviewer comment negatively on any the different smells that are emitted while we are brewing our beer. Had this customer brought her concerns to our attention while she was still at the Brewery we would have made her a new Salad and made sure she got the excellent service that we want each of our customers to receive and if she still had been unhappy we would not have charged her for her meal.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pretty Average”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Front Street Brewery is a pretty good place to go for a cheap bite to eat; but the food is pretty average. Great home-brewed beer on tap, though! Really more of a place to go for a very casual meal, or a few beers. You're probably better off sticking to typical pub fare ( i.e. burgers and fries).

Visited February 2013
Troutville, Virginia
“Good food, good beer, great experience.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I had a great dinner at Front Street a couple of years ago, so I suggested a lunch stop here for me and 6 friends/family after a visit to the USS North Carolina. Nobody was dissapointed. There was a pretty good crowd for lunch on a weekday, but they managed to clear a table for us in about 10 minutes. We tried over half of the available beers, seven different sandwiches/burgers, and a couple of appetizers. Standouts for me were the grouper bites and my fried green tomato BLT. I was a fan of Front Street before, and that hasn't changed. I'll try to make it a part of any visit to Wilmington.

• Visited May 2013