“Wonderfully Authentic”

Dining options: Reservations
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Wonderfully Authentic”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have now dined here many times for their very reasonable lunch special, for a romantic dinner and for a lively celebratory dinner with a large group. The food is absolutely wonderful- everything is prepared from scratch, authentic, fresh and delicious. I would recommend it to anyone. The soup is enough for a meal. It is expensive if you go completely wild ordering- and you will want to- but there will be plenty to take home if you do so.
I will return again and again- I have not been disappointed.

2 Thank Diane W

Wilmington, North Carolina
“pricey for dinner but great food and large portions”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We actually stopped here twice. The first time we were with our two children and wanted a light snack or meal. Honestly, we left because it was very expensive for dinner for what we wanted on that night.
The next time it was just my husband and I and we decided to give it a try. Although most entrees were pricey we settled on a moderately priced dish, crispy noodles and the lettuce wrapped chicken appetizer. The appetizer was good and the portion size was nice. We each had plenty of food and enjoyed the dish. It had a very nice blend of thai flavors and lots of chicken in the dish.
The crispy noodles were delicious. The vermicelli noodles started off crispy and as the dish sat they absorbed the lovely brown sauce that was served in this dish. The vegetables were piled high and were crispy and not over cooked. The dish included chicken, beef, shrimp and scallops. There was more than enough food to share between my husband and I. My only complaint was that the dish was a bit salty from the brown sauce. However, I would order it again because it truly was a wonderful dish.
After each dish the chef/owner made the rounds around the restaurant to see if the guests were enjoying their dinners. That was very nice to see.
The menu includes Thai and Asian dinners as well as Pho bowls.
All the other dishes that I saw served to other dinners were large portions and were steaming hot when they arrived at the table.
I will return again because now I understand that although the dinner menu is a bit pricey there is plenty of food to share or to take home for lunch or dinner the next day.
FYI-I did not see a kids menu offered and they do serve lunch specials daily.

se nc
“New favorite restaurant”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I would recommend the duck, stuffed calamari, and pho so far. Everything has been very good and plan on returning again and again. Service is excellent. Very interesting menu.

1 Thank kinsenc