“Spooky fun with a side of history”

Ghost Walk of Old Wilmington
Ranked #7 of 39 Tours in Wilmington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Journey into the depths of old Wilmington on a 90-minute adventure to the city's most actively haunted homes & burial grounds. Hear eerie tales of ghostly occurrences including encounters during recent tours. Locally owned & operated. Over 25,000 tours conducted since 1999.
Wilmington, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spooky fun with a side of history”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

I live here in Wilmington and I have taken the tour several times with friends from out of town. It has been a fun time every time, and I always learn a little something new about my hometown!

1 Thank TravelLovingGirl

jnjashby
“Loved it!”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

They are such WONDERFUL story tellers! I have been 3 times and look forward to going again!

new jersey
“A must do if youre in Wilmington!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

Ive been on the tour a few times now. Its alot of fun and every tour is unique. Ask for Denise..shes AWESOME!

Savannah ga
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best of the best!!!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2010

WOW!! I have been on tours al around on vacations and i have to say this was my favorite i felt as if i went back in time it was so cool.I believe the tour guides name was john. FANTASTIC!!!

Wilmington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow what a fun night for the whole family”
Reviewed January 25, 2010

i took my family on the Ghost walk and we had a best time ever!!!! Our guid Guide told us ghost stories about old Wilmington and we were all captivated as she painted each detail of the story. When the walk was over I was so impressed by the stories I went straight into the Black Cat Shop and bought the book “Ghost of Old Wilmington”. I will go on this tour again…what fun