“What a joke - a very bad one!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hollywood Location Walk of Old Wilmington

Hollywood Location Walk of Old Wilmington
Ranked #26 of 38 Tours in Wilmington
More attraction details
Owner description: Is your life dull? Not anymore, because we're rewriting the script! Join an entertaining and self-important director on a 90 minute name dropping, movie & TV extravaganza into one of America's largest living film sets! You'll laugh, you'll cry, & you'll do it on cue if you ever want to work in this town again! With 400+ movie credits, Wilmington is Hollywood East! "It's Three Thumbs Up!"
Canton, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a joke - a very bad one!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2010

I was looking forward to this tour as I am a big fan of the show Dawson's Creek. The tour was nothing like I had imagined. If I could give it less than one star I would. The tour guide was interesting to say the least, in fact he was acting so strangley I thought he might be intoxicated. I saw few things of interest. We spent most of our time looking at alleys, empty parking lots where things used to stand, and listening to stories that had nothing to do with what we were looking at. It was a waste of an hour and a half. SAVE YOUR MONEY PLEASE!

3 Thank molson72

Carmel, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great tour really fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2010

The tour guide taylors the tour to your interests. Guide was funny and informative. Was amazed at how many shows and movies have filmed there. Was really fun to see the actual places that you have watched on tv or film. We actually ran into Jeneanne Garofalo, Amy Smart, Rachelle Lafavre and Jay Hernandez while on our tour. They were very nice and in town filming a pilot.

4 Thank CoolMom1
Savannah ga
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hollywood at my back door”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2010

I am in savannah ga and have never known hollywood was at my back door. Me and my family went on this tour and were blown away by the history of hollywoob i thought i was there (i went again before i left) The best i seen!

4 Thank copper3363