“Welcome to Moe's!”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #375 of 744 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Came here for a late lunch/early supper with a group of friends. They weren't busy so we were able to rearrange the tables so we could all sit together. Food was great and served quickly. Employees were friendly and efficient, restaurant & restrooms were clean.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

This place has ups and downs. It might be new management or just the staff is in training. About six months ago the food line was always very tight. Now I sometimes have to tell them to get the other food out of the sour cream before putting it on my Joey with a bag of donuts. Still, good food for a reasonable price and love the chips and salsa!

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Love their burritos and of course the queso is the bomb! The staff are always so friendly and courteous! Free wifi is also a plus! :)

Reviewed August 24, 2015

Good place. Its always clean and the staff is receptive and friendly. I always get the Joey Bag of Doughnuts. Its always quick and cheap.

Reviewed June 17, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I didn't have a lot of time for lunch so we stopped in at Moe's. We were greeting and then placed our order. Reminds me of a Mexican Subway. You pick your main item then go down the line and pick items to add to your entrée. Food was fresh, hot and priced right. They have a small salsa bar with 2 mild,2 medium and 2 hot salsas. We were in and out in under a half hour. If you need a quick lunch that's not fried this isn't a bad option. I would go back