“Love the potatoes.”

Ranked #14 of 691 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a Family owned Business that takes great pride in using Locally sourced Seafood and Vegetables at affordable prices . We have been voted Best Oyster bar by Encore readers in Wilmington 15 years in a row.
Lenoir, North Carolina
“Love the potatoes.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hey this is the place to eat sea food and chicken. The red skin potatoes are to die for. The service was excellent, and the prices are good. Sunday night is a good time to go less people.

Concord, North Carolina
“No Fried Food.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Bar's menu consists of steamed or baked food.The food was good except for the potatoes which was still cold when I bit into it. I gave it to the waiter and the cook brought it back to the table with an apology and asked me to ensure that it was ok. Later I requested our tab and realized that it had an extra item charged on it. I told the waiter and she immediately apologized and said she will correct it.

Sarasota, Florida
“Interesting menu”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went for lunch on a Saturday and got the last table. I had seafood chili which I have never seen before and it was very good. I also got the crawfish etouffee and it too was very good. Both these were on the specials board. We did not get oysters as our server told us the local oysters were about two weeks out. The seating was cramped and the décor minimal but we were glad we ate here.

charlotte
“Seedy Looking at Night -- But Food Is FANTASTIC”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went in search of seafood (after the Ghost Tour). We walked past Dock Street twice before we realized that it was actually the restaurant we were looking for.
It is tiny and looks pretty sketchy at night.
We gave it a whirl anyway and, boy howdy, were we glad we did. The brisket tacos (say whaaat?) were excellent. The shrimp/crab/jalapeno dip was outstanding. The oysters (2 dozen later....but we could have eaten twice as much) were fantastic.
Great service and value.

• Visited October 2013
Frederick
“Great lunch”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

In town for the day, we stopped in for lunch and downed some raw Oysters after reading about it on TA..
I had the Crabaroni, very good. My wife had the shrimp taco, also good, but when the table next to us received their order of shrimp and grits, she wish she had ordered that. They said it was excellent.

• Visited September 2013