1,447 results
All reviews front desk great hotel wrightsville beach wilmington mayfaire harris teeter shopping and restaurants a great stay excellent customer service convenient location would highly recommend this hotel clean hotel business trip the entire staff definitely stay here again eric hgi isaac
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

The location and the cleanliness of the place was good. The only complain I have was costumer services .I was treated like you are not welcome the person on my arrival was the same person on my departure and she was not friendly it all. I asks few questions and she even look at me to answer. I have to give a good review about the beds are so comfortable and really enjoyed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Manager2985, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

OnAir230915, Thank you for your feedback about our property. I am happy to hear that you loved our beds and found our property clean. However, I am disappointed to hear about the lack of customer service provided at check-in/checkout. I will address your review during our Front Desk Meeting on tomorrow. We hope that you will give us another chance when traveling back to Wilmington, North Carolina.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

We visited this hotel while our daughter was visiting a friend at UNCW! Very convenient location to restaurants, shopping and movies! We enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel & immediately noticed the only server constantly busting his butt... he did it all... took orders, busted tables, cleaned tables, served the food, kept the buffet stocked all with a smile on his face! So friendly!!! This young man has an amazing work ethic & this hotel should be thankful to have him as an employee! The employees name was Daniel Nelson & it was a pleasure to meet him!.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager2985, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to your most recent stay. Daniel is a great asset to our company. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Room had an awful smell. Breakfast staff was very accommodating. I was never told until I saw my receipt that my breakfast was suppose to be included. Thanks to Hannah I was able to obtain a refund the breakfast I paid

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank carltonjamie
Calvin-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

this was a great hotel and area. plenty of restaurants around and good shopping as well. the staff was super friendly and helpful. Hannah at the front desk was one of the nicest and helpful I have ever seen.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Manager2985, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Thanks so much for such a great review! We pride ourselves on having such an awesome staff from front to back of house! I will definitely be sharing your feedback with Hannah! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

We stayed for three nights when settling our daughter in to college. Only 4 miles to UNCW and very close to beach. It is right next door to Mayfaire shopping center. Also walking distance to grocery store, frozen yogurt, restaurants and movie theater. The outdoor pool was clean, the rooms are good sized and well equipped. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Only downfall is the $13.95 per person for breakfast. We bypassed breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks so much for such a great review. We pride ourselves on having a fun, personable staff experience. We do aim to please! Our Hilton Garden Inn breakfast is hot, fresh, and cook-to-order every time to ensure a personalized, delicious dining experience. We are glad you enjoyed the convenience of our property just as much as we do! We look forward to welcoming you again soon.