“Best restaurant”

Ranked #87 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Dinner was great as always. The crab appetizer was delicious ; buttery and large pieces of crab. The steak was perfectly cooked. The wait staff always is professional, attentive, and friendly. This is the best of the beach.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Tiny little place in a strip mall - very unsuspecting.
Small dining room with not many tables, covered in white tablecloths.

I had a mixed green salad, grilled salmon, buttermilk mashed potatoes, asparagus and a chocolate truffle cake for dessert. It was DELICIOUS! Will return the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Fresh food that was over manipulated . Too many divergent ingredients - ended in confused disappointing dishes. The Caeser salad was a heavy handed mess.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We wanted to have a nice dinner on our last night of a wonderful week in Wrightsville Beach and could not have picked a better place. Yes, Jerrys is small so make a reservation , as it just adds to the warm atmosphere, and from Julia the bartender to our wisecracking waiter who provided excellent service, we felt so comfortable and also treated to the most delicious food. My husbands rib dinner was so tender no knife needed, I had the very fresh grouper, almond crusted, with a very tasty risotto strudel.Our waiter treated us to a slice of cheesecake, light and fluffy. We have traveled a lot and value good service a great deal, when coupled with such excellent, gourmet food, you have a winner. This place is a gem, dont miss it.

1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed March 21, 2014

It had been 6 years since I visited Wrightsville Beach, NC. Previously Jerry's was one of my favorite restaurants here.
I went back with my wife and another couple last night and we were again "blown away". The service was outstanding and the food was fabulous. Everyone in our party felt the food was exceptional. The other couple live nearby and plan to definitely revisit this wonderful place to dine.
Overall, one of the best restaurants in the area.