“you wont regret stopping here--come hungry”

Casey's Buffet Barbecue & Home Cookin
Ranked #32 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed December 1, 2013

our visit to this area brought a nice surprise for us--this buffet is one of the best I have experienced. there is plenty to choose from and you will not be disappointed. The price is not $7.99 plus drink as other people are stating--we paid about $26 for the two of us to eat buffets and drinks. but it was worth what we paid! I could not taste all the different home cooked foods but plan to visit again when in the area.

1  Thank barzdiprocky
There are newer reviews for Casey's Buffet Barbecue & Home Cookin

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The outside doesn't look to hot, but the hotel suggested it and it was in every book I picked up while in carolina beach. My grandmother who is extremely picking enjoyed it! They have everything you can think of, fried chicken,baked chicken, pork chops, cabbage, I could go on and on. It was delicious, make sure you save room for dessert and it's all for 7.99. Did I mention they will fry you shrimp made to order, included in the price. Give it a try!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

If you like fantastic home cooking at a great price, go to Casey's!! Adults eat for $7.99 ($7.19 for seniors), and the selection is incredible -- pulled pork, fried or baked chicken, chicken & dumplings, catfish, hushpuppies, green beans, limas (seasoned perfectly), sweet potatoes, corn, greens, mashed potatoes, boiled potatoes, Brunswick stew, buttery biscuits, coleslaw, potato salad, chicken salad, and a number of other items that we didn't get to. There is also a selection of desserts -- our favorite being the homemade bread pudding: it was like a cinnamon bun casserole -- yum! Drinks are extra. it's not a fancy place but it's the best deal around. We will definitely go back to Casey's!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stopped at Casey's for lunch when I saw all the cars and trucks parked there. Although they advertise barbecue, as a vegetarian I had two plates of vegetables and the only thing I served myself twice was hushpuppies. Yum!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The food was GREAT! Good southern cooking! I have been in the south all of my life, so I know southern food. My waitress was very nice and friendly, she even offered us shrimp and catfish nuggets that was not on the buffet. Now, if you are looking for a fancy building, you will be disappointed, no thrills, they put more attention to their food. It was clean, and that was good enough for me! I WILL RETURN when in the area!!! p.s. Of all the things I tried, I did not like the blueberry cheesecake(it tasted like the jello- box brand)