Casey's Buffet Barbecue & Home Cookin
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Wilmington, North Carolina
“BBQ”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Had to check this place out after attending an event they catered. Its not much to look at, but most good BBQ joints aren't. This is an old-fashioned buffet with everything you can imagine. I just went for BBQ and fries and it didn't disappoint.

I would rate this as the best BBQ I've had in Wilmington to date besides homemade!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank brandonhill28

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“so much food”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Wish I could have ate again before we left town. This place has great value of food and quick service my son enjoyed all the choices and deserts.

Visited July 2013
“Broken down dump w/good food !”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Over all foods good, wait staff needs work, an over priced for "setting at a table right by the bathroom"! & Duck tap on everything table, chairs.
Needs make over!

• Visited August 2012
Clarksburg, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I were looking for some good BBQ, and happened to see this place while vacationing in Wilmington. We saw the high ratings on Tripadvisor, and gave it a try. Wow...you will not be disappointed. The service was outstanding; and the food was some of the best southern cooking I've ever had. It's the kind of food people think they remember eating at Grandma's. But believe me, Grandma's cooking was never this good.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cruize55
Shallotte, North Carolina, United States
“FOOD COMA”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Being a country raised girl, I've been having country cooking all my life.but Casey's really put my grandmother in competition.my friend had never been here before and he thoroughly enjoyed it! He stated the this was one of the best, if not the best, home styled restaurants that he has been to, and I totally agree with him. What really had my friend going crazy about this place is that they served Kool-Aid as a beverage! No other place does that! This place deserves national spotlight!

• Visited June 2013