“My favorite place”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I know this place gets bad rap sometimes... but its seriously my favorite restaurant. I moved from Wilmington several years ago, and its the only place in town that we make it a point to go to. There are 100's of great places in Wilmington, but this is great to me. The staff is really friendly and funny, and their food is delicious.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

My boyfriend had been to this restaurant before and was raving about it, so I was excited to try it out - I was not disappointed. The idea of gathering ingredients in a bowl, adding different sauces and having everything cooked for you on a grill (similar to the Hibachi grill concept) was great! I actually went back twice after my first bowl, for different combinations of veggies, meat and sauces. I truly enjoyed the place, the friendly service, a healthy, satisfying meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

I finally tried out Bdobo after many recommendations from my friends. I have to say I was not blown away. The meat selection leaves alot to be desired. The chicken, turkey, & beef selections are shaved which was a bit weird for me. The shrimp were tiny. The service was fast & friendly.

Reviewed September 6, 2010

I went to the Bdobo Mongolian Grill not knowing what to expect. When I walked in I was greeted with enthusiasm. I enjoyed the fact I could choose what I wanted to be seared on the huge grill. With a variety of sauces to choose from each trip to the food bar and grill, I tried different combinations that were very good. Above all it was a very healthy meal.

Reviewed August 24, 2009

This was our first time to this restaurant and it wont be our last. We got the all you can eat buffet for 9 dollars. Basically whatever you can fit in your bowl. YOU choose what you want as for meat which had shrimp beef chicken breast dark meat chicken calamari and crab. The veggies were fresh from baby corn carrots onions green peppers sprouts broccoli etc. There were 7 different sauces from ginger lemon teriyaki soy and a few others i cant remember. You take it down to the end of the counter and put whatever spices YOU want on it and then hand it to the cook who politely thanks you and smiles and cooks it in front of you on this large round grill with two large wooden utensils which i can only describe as large chop stix. We were asked when we arrived what kind of soup we wanted which was included in our mean. There was a choice of an egg yolk kind of soup and a spicy one. My boyfriend got the egg one however i asked if i had to have a soup and they said of course not. They also asked us if we wanted white or fried rice when we first came in. I asked for fried and he asked for white. By the time we got back to the table everything was there laid out for us including some home made bread that was fabulous. The food was amazing and so flavorful. They recomend to put multiple sauces on your food before its cooked so that u can get the full flavor and let me tell u its soooo good. We loved it so much when we got back to greensboro we looked up places like this closer to us. We will def be back again. There is NO WAY you wont get what you want unless u purposefully picked food and flavored it with things you know you dont like. YOU choose what you want and they cook it for you.

1  Thank Abra24