“Consistently good food and service!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #170 of 702 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have eaten here about 8 times over the last year, while visiting my son who lives in Wilmington. This latest time we took 3 other family members with us, and we all had a great time. The loaded French fry appetizer was delicious with a full load of tasty toppings. The salads were very good, as was the salad dressing.

Our rib-eyes and grilled shrimp were grilled to perfect, just as we ordered, and the baked potatoes were very well done. All in all, a great meal for everyone with no complaints whatsoever. Service was fast and attentive, drink glasses were refilled promptly.

If you want a delicious grilled steak dinner at affordable price were friendly service, this is the place to go in Wilmington!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I ate at the Wilmington NC location and ordered a steak baked potato and side salad. The steak was cooked - 1/2 the way I ordered and tough the other 1/2 portion of the steak. It was a decent meal; the service was okay not outstanding. I think they could improve on the chef and wait staff.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We ran in here while vacationing and said we were in a hurry. The server took our order and came back with warm bread and salads. The food followed right behind. Everything was prepared just as we ask and was very good. No complaints about anything.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I used to enjoy dining at Longhorn, but not so much anymore. The last 2 times I have visited (probably the last times I set foot in there), it was horrible! The service has been bad, & the food has been worse! I am very let down since I did enjoy it in the past. I can no longer recommend that anyone eat at this overpriced chain joint. Go to Texas Roadhouse instead!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Yearning for a steak but leery of chain steakhouses and not willing to pay at least $30 for a steak, we went to the Longhorn Steakhouse on February 4, 2013. The atmosphere is true Texan, but the food and service were very good. My partner had ordered the 12 oz ribeye cooked rare and she received a sirloin cooked medium rare. After the wait staff insisted it was, in fact, a ribeye, she did take it back. On the second try, my partner received an actual ribeye cooked as ordered and said it was delicious. My 7 oz filet was cooked rare as ordered and was tender and delicious. We both enjoyed the fresh green beans, new and sauteed perfectly. The prices for our steaks ran between $18-21. The wines were good, as was the Caesar salad, which was much too big for one person. We would go back and recommend it.