“average steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I ate at the Wilmington NC location and ordered a steak baked potato and side salad. The steak was cooked - 1/2 the way I ordered and tough the other 1/2 portion of the steak. It was a decent meal; the service was okay not outstanding. I think they could improve on the chef and wait staff.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We ran in here while vacationing and said we were in a hurry. The server took our order and came back with warm bread and salads. The food followed right behind. Everything was prepared just as we ask and was very good. No complaints about anything.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I used to enjoy dining at Longhorn, but not so much anymore. The last 2 times I have visited (probably the last times I set foot in there), it was horrible! The service has been bad, & the food has been worse! I am very let down since I did enjoy it in the past. I can no longer recommend that anyone eat at this overpriced chain joint. Go to Texas Roadhouse instead!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Yearning for a steak but leery of chain steakhouses and not willing to pay at least $30 for a steak, we went to the Longhorn Steakhouse on February 4, 2013. The atmosphere is true Texan, but the food and service were very good. My partner had ordered the 12 oz ribeye cooked rare and she received a sirloin cooked medium rare. After the wait staff insisted it was, in fact, a ribeye, she did take it back. On the second try, my partner received an actual ribeye cooked as ordered and said it was delicious. My 7 oz filet was cooked rare as ordered and was tender and delicious. We both enjoyed the fresh green beans, new and sauteed perfectly. The prices for our steaks ran between $18-21. The wines were good, as was the Caesar salad, which was much too big for one person. We would go back and recommend it.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Waiting time a little bothersome, but there were lots of people waiting before me. The meal was prepared in good time, the food tasty and in good portions. What else could anyone want? I personally miss the old steakhouses, "number 6 with texas toast and a side". This is a step up from the norm, but still has the characteristics of a place to get a good steak for a reasonable price. I will call ahead next time.

2  Thank Harry P