“Great sandwiches!”

Dining options: Late Night
Surf City, North Carolina
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Quick, and good. Just what you want when you want a burger or grilled chicken sandwich. Fairly priced . Can be packed at lunch time.

Boone, NC
“WOW”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I live a low carb lifestyle so a good burger and fry lunch is not something I indulge in that often, I was REALLY glad that I did. Be prepared for a crowd, this place was crazy on a Tuesday at lunch. Counter service was very helpful and friendly and the food was incredible. Would go back on every trip to Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“A Great Place for Hamburger & Terrific French Fries”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Informal atmosphere and friendly staff. The food is consistently great and my wife and I continue to look for any excuse to dine there.

WILMINGTON
“Locals hangout”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is where we locals go when we want a good juicy burger and lots and lots of fantastic fries. The service is fast. Order the burger with whatever you want and it is at your table a few minutes later. This is a place for young and old alike.

• Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“good little hamburger joint”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Wife and I stopped by the one off College Road @ Kerr. We had seen a few around and thought we would try it. It took us a minute to figure out the system, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. The menu is limited and you order at the counter when you enter. The process is the items they serve is on a pad and you check what you want and what you want on it. Then seat yourself and they will deliver it to the table. I had the 8oz burger with fries, wife had the 4 oz burger with a salad subbed for the fries. I like the fresh style fries and the burger was pretty good. The staff was very efficient and checked on us regularly for refills. It was a good burger dining experience.

• Visited February 2013