“Yummy to your tummy ice cream!”

Kilwin's Ice Cream & Candy
Ranked #2 of 28 Dessert in Wilmington
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Yummy to your tummy ice cream!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Loved the ice cream, but beware it will spoil your dinner if you get it in the late afternoon! Guess due to high milk fat content. Great flavors. Didn't like the long wait on a Sunday afternoon - ~30 people in front of us and we waited for 20'…however, guess that shows how good it is for people to be willing to wait in that line! Get the French Silk and Caramel Salted ….YUM!

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Brought clients there”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

What a nice restaurant, value, service, very attentive to our needs. My clients had a nice time, we were very well treated.

• Visited May 2014
North Carolina
“Special treat for little ones and their parents!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We visit friends frequently in Wilmington. Usually, I just purchase a water and a scoop for my sons. On our last trip, however, I indulged...and it was indulgence at its finest! Such a wonderful treat and great atmosphere on the river.

• Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Not worth the calories.”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Regarding the ice cream, it's eh. I had higher expectations (esp based on the line), but the ice cream was nothing to write home about. There's better out there, including at the grocery store or Whole Foods. I actually found it pretty bland - same w the cone. I took two bites of the cone and tossed it. Not worth the calories or the $6.

• Visited May 2014
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The fudgie brownie ice cream was good, the pistachio lacked taste. But, the waffle cone was fresh and delicious, the best both me and my husband had ever had. Portions were good sized. $16.00 for 2 double scoops, a little expensive I think!

Visited May 2014