“Great Location & Awesome Fudge & Ice Cream”

Kilwin's Ice Cream & Candy
Ranked #2 of 31 Dessert in Wilmington
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Kilwin's is in a great location, right near the water. You can sit at a table or bench on the dock and see the boats. You can see Battleship NC from here. The fudge is awesome and you can watch them making it while you wait. In summer, don't forget an ice cream cone. You can also watch the carriage rides from here, or take one yourself.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Good place to taste your favorite chocolates, We love the fudge and the ice cream!..This place is quite busy at night, esp. in the warmer months!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

If you have kids or just like sweets - this is a perfect place to visit. Good location right in the center of town. Very nice staff. Al kinds of home made candy and fudge. Good place to get an ice cream cone.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The waffle cones are made on site, so it always smells amazing in front of there.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I work really close to Kilwin's and enjoy the occassional splurge, however my 1/17/12 visit was spoiled due to the extremely rude blonde highschooler that begrudingly waited on me. I too work in the service industry, and would be terminated on the spot if I ever greeted a guest in such a way. "Do you know what you want?" was my greeting. I also intended to buy candy along with my ice cream purchase, but instead of asking me if I wanted anything else she mumbled my total for the ice cream and stared at her shoes. I left without a thank you.... Oh well, their ice cream is to die for, but Bella's is right across the street and their staff is always super friendly!