“Quiet Place for Conversation!!!”
Review of Circa 1922

Circa 1922
Ranked #28 of 721 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Carol and I stopped in here last Tuesday (8/27) for some dinner. We were early and it was nice and quiet. No loud music blaring and a few patrons at the bar.
We decided to sit in a booth, forgoing the tapas special at the bar.

Our server was quite good, attentive but not pushy. Aware of our need for additional beverages. We enjoyed our tapas selections in addition to a salad for each of us.

Highly recommended!!!!

NOTE: Restrooms are upstairs, can be a hassle for those who struggle with walking.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food here is outstanding both in quality and value. Excellent service. Would definitely return on my next visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We weren't very hungry, so we decided to have tapas. Three for $12.00 was a deal and really satisfied our hunger. Outstanding taste and our waiter Evan was delightful! Even got the opportunity to see a movie star. We are hoping to return in the near future for entrées.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The filet was perfectly prepared...the potatos were a little cold and they happily got me fresh ones....otherwise outstanding. .....bread pudding dessert was best I ever had.....bartender was the right mix of engaging and service oriented......the best meal I've had in a long time and we eat out...A LOT!!!!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

After all the great reviews I was excited to bring my husband here for a romantic birthday dinner. We love sushi and asked about making a roll without avocado. The waiter was a little hesitant but said ok. Then we asked if the mango was in it ( we've never had it with mango) and he stopped us and said they are not allowed to make too many accommodations because it was Tuesday and they do half price sushi on Tuesdays. Ok, we didn't ask to change it but just inquired about how it was made. Either way it should have been made the way we request since we weren't asking for something outrageous. They were not aware of what was on the pre fixe menu. To me, this should be second nature to the staff. The meal was good but I just expected more. The place itself is beautiful though.