“Quality Food”

RuckerJohns Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 668 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Quality Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

The menu has sufficient variety to please most anyone. An ice cold crisp salad & croissant are one of the sides offered with each entrée. My favorite is Island Chicken. My husband often orders pork chops.

“Always a good stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

We always start our vacation meals here when in Wilmington. Everything I've had here has been very good. The wait staff has always been friendly and the managers have always stopped by to see how our meal was. They have something for everybody on the menu all at a good price as well.

• Visited June 2014
“Great food and awesome service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here while on vacation. We were kindly greeted at the hostess stand and taken to a table right away. Our waitress was good at here job and very helpful when we asked about local attractions. It was our first time in the area and she took time to tell us about things to do. Not to mention our food was very good. My steak was cooked perfect and the flavor was wonderuful. I highly recommend this place!

Greenville, North Carolina
“Santa Fe Chicken is my favorite!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I always order the Santa Fe chicken and love it! The spicy black beans and melted cheese with tangy ranch is so good! I get side salad (good, but pretty simple) and sweet potato fries (yum), but you can order any 2 sides. Only side I do not like is the Mac and cheese. It is bland and reminds me of a terrible box kind, I hated it because. I expected it to be homemade for some reason. Their ranch dressing is by far the best I have ever had. I dip my chicken and sweet potato fries in it, just can't get enough! Eve, our waitress tonight, was great!

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Consistently Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I frequent this restaurant. When we have out of town guests we also usually bring them here as well. The food and service is consistently good . My husband loves their ribs and I usually choose different items, seafood, salads, and pasta.
The only thing I would recommend is that they offer a wet napkin or additional wetnaps when people order the ribs. They never offer more napkins other than the cloth one you get with your place setting, and when we ask they give us square bar napkins.

Visited June 2014