“Awesome place”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Water
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I brought my family in here for lunch. It was right across from the battleship we had just toured. What a wonderful place to stumble upon. Great food, and kid friendly. I wanted shrimp and grits, but it was only on the dinner menu. Our server, Kevin, said he would ask the chef if he would cook it for me anyway, and they did. Wow! It was to die for. Everyone enjoyed their food, and Kevin was friendly, and quite the character. I was surprised to read some negative reviews. Some people cannot be pleased. Don't let that throw you off.

1  Thank MistaWicka

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this place for lunch as we thought the private balconies looked neat. We got one on them on the side facing the water. You get a great view of the water and the battleship. We enjoyed the fish and chips and salmon cake BLT. This restaurant is not to far from public parking which is helpful.

2  Thank RAKfromMD
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Such a great restaurant! Friendly, prompt service, even though it was packed. The blackened mahi sandwich was damn good. I definitely recommend, and I will be back.

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I would just like to say that I read the earlier reviews before coming in and realized for myself it was an incredible experience. The server was Beth she made me feel as if I was a guest at her house. So accommodating with our strange requests and rapid speed for all deliveries. The food was fresh and delicious. The views amazing!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Fuudluv
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Positive: Did not have a wait time. At one end of the River Walk so convenient for an evening stroll. My Aunt and her Father enjoyed their Shrimp and Grits plates.

Negative: My cousin's grilled cheese was burnt and you could taste it. My Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken was on a tiny plate to where when I went to cut my chicken, half of my salad fell off. The chicken is spicy and had no indicator on the menu.

I would say this place is more of a cocktail/appetizer kind of place then for a nice dinner.

1  Thank Caitlin D