“Very Nice Market St. at the River”

The Riverboat Landing
Ranked #129 of 691 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Water
Merritt Island, Florida
“Very Nice Market St. at the River”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant right at the corner of Market the river front. We stopped in for lunch after the Trolley tour. Good prices and very good food. Try the pasta on the lunch menu. You won't be disappointed. Great portions too.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Romantic sunset”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We were able to get a small table perched outside just at sunset and it was deliciously cool and lovely. Right time of day, right month. If you don't have a beautiful pregnant woman to eat with you then it might not be as good.

I'd go to Wilmington again just for that. Tables closer to Market Street have better view.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“No better place on a sunny Sunday for brunch on the river”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We arrived without a reservation, but were lucky enough to get a waterside table almost immediately. Our friendly and very competent waitress managed to keep everything moving along, so that we never felt rushed, but never waited too long for anything. The food was solid- good brunch food. Nothing that is going to knock your socks off, but it won't disappoint, either. And when you are sitting looking over the water, feeling well fed and well tended, with company you enjoy, it just doesn't get any better.

• Visited August 2013
Salisbury
“RUDE SERVER, Good Food”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

While at Riverfest 2013, my friend and I wanted something other than the choices offered by vendors. We had been to the Riverboat Landing before and all knew the food was good. We were greeted promptly by the hostess and seated upstairs, even reminded of the restrooms upstairs. We saw 3 servers, 2 other tables where the customers were leaving but still had to wait almost 10 minutes before we were acknowledged that she would be with us in a few more minutes. When she did FINALLY return to the table and we asked for our drinks first, she wanted to take out whole order. When we said we were not ready and would wait for our drinks she brought them back and slammed all 5 glasses on the table! Before the last one hit the table she was already asking what we wanted to eat. When I received my burger I told her I needed pickles for my sandwich. She brought me the menu to show me the burger I ordered did not come with pickles. Such a shame a good restaurant has someone with such BAD customer service skills as their face to the customer. Our food was very good. I will make sure I get a different server the next time I go back.

Troutville
“very enjoyable”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

if you happen to be near The Riverboat Landing on a beautiful day you must eat here on one of the little balconies... our lunch there was so fun... wonderful economical food and the perfect waitress wish I could remember her name.. this experience goes down as one of my favorite vacation experiences

• Visited September 2013