“Horrible Customer Service”

Peking Gourmet Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #409 of 702 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This place is HORRIBLE! I asked for three orders of food, and they put them all together in the same container, and then they hung up on me, when I tried to call and complain. I suggest you try another place.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Friendly service. Great food. Once a week stop for us. Great pork beef and tofu. Fresh ingredients. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The only reason I stopped here for Chinese food was because our waitress across the street at Aubriana's assured me it was very good Chinese food. She must be hanging with all those senior citizens who think Golden Corral is fine dining. It is terrible food to say the least. The fried rice had a funny color and the chicken was in weird shaped pieces. I ordered the seafood rice. It had some shrimp and a bunch of that fake "Krab" meat in it and some onion. I did not see any egg or nice seasonings. We also ordered Curry chicken, very little of that mystery chicken to be found though I actually liked the curry flavor of ALL THE VEGGIES!. The beef and broccoli looked great but was only so-so. We won't be going back here and we hope we save you from a big dining error also. Place is dumpy inside also. Very little seating.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is a small little Chinese take out in the downtown area. The service is fast and the food is very good. I like their soups and wings. I have not had anything from there that I didn't like.