“A good recommendstion”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Henry's was recommended by a friend who we came to visit. We found it to be wonderful. Alex handled our reservation. She was perfectly delightful. Corrine, our server, made excellent suggestions. I really enjoyed the Parmesian encrusted chicken she suggested . The side salad included new potatoes which I have never seen before. My spouse and our friend opted for the prime rib and enjoyed it very much. Portions were so large none of us could finish our meal. The chef learned we are from out of town and came out from the kitchen to see how we liked out meals. Unfortunately, we were too full to enjoy the shortcake dessert he had prepared. Definitely would eat here again.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My son found this place located near his house on my recent trip down to see him. After flying down from New York we wanted a quick place to drink and eat. We chose to sit outside because of the weather and found a great spot next to 5 drinking ladies. Getting a good draft beer ( sam Adams of course calmed me down from the flight. For dinner we wanted seafood and chose the Calabash fish and shrimp, the food was really tasty and fresh, combined with a caesar salad we only had room for another beer. The only negative of the nite was the 5 ladies kept getting louder and louder. ( thank god we were outside ) but really enjoyed the atmosphere will be going back soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place serves really poorly prepared food at really inflated prices! We've tried it twice, and we've sat in both the dining room and the casual bar side. No matter where you're sitting, the food is habitually disappointing, as are the drink specials. Skip this place.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Located in business park, it's location is convenient to many, both visitors and locals, especially people from the adjoining offices. There is some parking nearby, but the street spaces fill up quickly. We've always been graciously welcomed and seated as soon as possible, and the wait service is just as good. If you're seated in the bar area, it gets pretty noisy, but the rest of the restaurant is reasonably quiet. Some tables are available outside, but these are used mainly by smokers.

There are no tables, but booths which will just barely accommodate four; they'd better be close friends! As for the food, the menu never changes. Never. It has almost exactly the same menu today that it did when it opened several years ago. The quality of the meals is adequate. Not great, just OK. As a resident, I go there only under duress; there are too many other good eateries in town.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place has the look that it would be a little more "upscale" but its basically your Applebee's type of restaurant. I had the steak, daughter had the fettuchini and wife had the chicken. Food wasn't bad, it just wasn't that good. Steak was bathed in, what tasted like soy sauce. I wasn't a big fan. The highlight of my night was that they had a rather hard to find bottle of wine that I like called Rombaur, so that was a plus. Overall, not terrible but not great either. I might go back in a pinch.