“Fun and delicious burrito bowls - try the salsas!”

Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn
Ranked #34 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed May 19, 2017

My wife and I had lunch at Amy's. Even though we ordered bowls rather than burritos, we still had enough for breakfast the next morning. And all of the ingredients were delicious! We loved trying all of the different salsas at the salsa bar. Our server was friendly, outgoing and fun. Great place!

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

The place is eclectic and fun. The food was fabulous, I had the Big O' Bowl with the Cuban Pork, Yum! One of my friends had the Burrito and the other had the Quesadilla both of them were loving it as well!! will definitely be back here next time I am in town!

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Always fantastic! !! The salsa bar is the best, the burritos are delicious and fresh. Wish I were there right now.

1  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

A trip to Wilmington would not be complete without a stop to Flaming Amy's. The atmosphere has not changed since we first went there in 2001 when we moved to Wilmington and the food never disappoints. Every burrito is loaded with flavor and filling beyond capacity. The pineapple jalapeno salsa has been my favorite since Day 1 and never disappoints. This is a family favorite.

1  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We were so happy to find this casual place while checking out Wilmington. No need to get dressed up, funky decor and really great food. I had the cuban pork quesidilla and my hubby had the "The Big Jerk" burrito. Both were terrific. Family friendly and able to seat large groups. You order first and then find a place to sit. Nice selection of craft beers. Prices are very reasonable.