“Wasn't planning on going, but the "Fat Tony" lured me in!”

Fat Tony's Italian Pub
Ranked #49 of 691 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Wasn't planning on going, but the "Fat Tony" lured me in!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Love Wilmington, and have eaten at a lot of places there. Thought I would try something new, and was walking to "chops". I don't eat meat, and it seemed to have a lot of choices. Well, as we were about to cross, "Fat Tony" gave us a menu. Based upon my family's food preferences, decided to try it! Service was great! So many food choices! I had the lunch special, 2 "New York" style slices with 1 topping, salad and drink. Could not finish it, though it was delicious!! Pizza was pretty close to NY pizza, not going to lie, I have has NY pizza, but is was great for NC pizza! No complaints!! Drink menu is great for adult beverages, plenty of food choices for the kids, too! Nice atmosphere, great service, really nice place and a lot of choices to meet everyone's food preference!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good food, nice people”
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

I've walked by this place several times before I finally wandered in to eat. Now I'm a regular. Stuffed mushrooms are worth a try but there is always good food and a nice selection of choices. Friendly waitresses too. I like it very much.

Charleston, South Carolina
“great bar food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Fat Tony's is a great spot to get a quick bite to eat and some beer. They have good lunch specials too.

• Visited March 2012
Erwin, North Carolina
“Yum! Yum!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went to Tony's on a recommendation from my sister and were glad we went. We were seated on the covered deck near the riverwalk. It was an early Sunday afternoon and the place was quiet. We loved everything including the tea! The appetizers were good as well as the pasta dishes we ordered. Our server was attentive. We loved Fat Tony's!

Visited September 2012
Brockton, Massachusetts
“nice night out”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very nice place place. The food was very good for the price and the service was good. I went once for lunch and once for dinner and it was good both times. They had some good cheap lunch specials.

Visited October 2012