“First time going to a frozen yogurt place!”
Review of Orange Leaf Wilmington - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orange Leaf Wilmington
Greenville, North Carolina
“First time going to a frozen yogurt place!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This was a great first experience! I got the cheesecake frozen yogurt with cheesecake bites, slivered almonds, crushed graham cracker , and 2 cherries although I do prefer cherry pie filling, so I hope they consider carrying that topping. My mom and sister like the white chocolate covered strawberry flavor, but I didn't sample any, just went straight for cheesecake one! I like that they offer samples and dividers in case you want to have different yogurt/topping combinations. The owner/cashier was very friendly and told us about their loyalty/rewards card. It was about $10 for two of us. I actually expected it to be a little more than $10.

• Visited May 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Better than most others...”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

The shop is bright and friendly, like the Starship Enterprise in the original series. The owner greets everyone when they enter. I had "tart" with coconut and kiwi fruit, very fresh and delicious. I'm a longtime TCBY fan but this yogurt was more reasonably priced. They have all of the nutritional info available. I was most impressed by their loyalty plan - you get a credit for each $ you spend, and after 10 credits, you get a $ off. Also a bigger return on your birthday. Nice!

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great flavor combined with clean establishment makes for great experience!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Best frozen yogurt I've ever had. Tons of flavors and yummy toppings. Also, the owners have one of the most adorable pit mixes ever!!! Great experience all around!!

• Visited May 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina
“A little better than the rest”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I think this frozen yogurt place is a little better than the rest. Better ingredients and creamier. And I like how they leave the sample cups out so you can try all of the flavors.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Anjie2014
Wilmington, NC USA
“Best Yogurt In Wilmington”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I'm a yogurt lover, Orange Leaf is the best . Absolutely love that you can sample and the sample cup will actually hold a squirt ( Some places have teeny, tiny cups you have to ask for a sample cup and it gets all over your hands. Really like the coconut and orange . I happy they have some variety of flavors other than chocolate or those with chocolate.

Visited February 2014