“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Winston-Salem,NC
“Excellent food”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Excellent food, good service, nice outdoor eating area, very reasonable prices. Everyone in my group enjoyed their meals and it was finished off with a spectacular hot apple/ice cream dessert!!!

Visited April 2014

“Good Mexican Chain”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The Guacamole made at the table is excellent. Always fresh and made to our taste. Their other meals have always been above par and we have never left disappointed. One of the more consistent Mexican Chains. Good Food, Good Service.

Visited January 2014
New Orleans
“Best Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We ate here 3 or 4 times during our stay in Wilmington. They have the best fish tacos, I wouldn't even order anything else when I went. The strawberry margaritas are delicious and they had great happy hour specials.

• Visited March 2013
“Not Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am originally from New Mexico and love Mexican Food. I ordered the New Mexico dinner and it was horrible! The chilis rellenos were burnt, loaded with to much cheese and the smallest piece of chili meat I almost tasted and it wasn't even Hatch chili. The enchilada's pulled pork meat was tough and they only put about two tablespoons of green sauce over both items. Didn't eat half of my food and didn't even take the other half home. Service is good. They had us in and out in about 30 minutes, but there were almost no customers.

• Visited November 2013
“Bad food ok service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I always thought the food here is terrible, but my husband has never been so he convince me to give it another try. The food as I remember is nothing special. Their "mexican rice" is more of a spanish rice that taste like it came out of the microwave rice packages. The service was ok. At the end of our meal my husband asked for a box and they had run out of the big carry out boxes and she brought us a small one instead that didn't fit even half of the food. I will never give it another try. There are better mexican food places in town to waste your time and money here.

• Visited November 2013