“Excellent Burgers, Great Value”
Review of Peppercorn's - CLOSED

Peppercorn's
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Excellent Burgers, Great Value”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have eaten at Peppercorn's 3 times now and had to share my experience. There's no doubt that they have the BEST hamburger in town. It may not be the prettiest, but it's big, tasty on a toasted bun and comes with a side order of hand-cut salty fries. The owner and staff is very friendly, the prices are very good, and the atmosphere was relaxed. Get the word out, I'd rather pay $6 for a hand-pattied burger than a Big Mac any day.

• Visited April 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
“New spot with a TON to offer”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Love the family atmosphere...not to mention, the food is phenomenal. The owner, Ron, is always at the restaurant and is very hands on. He will give you a true full service experience. He will greet you at the door and check up with you once you have been served. He's always in his chef uniform and is often the one preparing your food for you!! Their burgers are arguably the best in Wilmington. There are plenty of unique items on the menu to choose from. My favorite is the Cashew Chicken Wrap. Tender chicken complemented with fresh lettuce and crunchy cashews. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! And to top it all off, they have a FULL BAR and hold karaoke twice a week as well as live local bands. Peppercorns is definitely worth giving a shot.

• Visited February 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best place to eat near the Airport; Very professional Staff, Cook and Owner”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I accidentally found this place because we were looking for any place near Airport. It was great. It was a combination of American Food, Soul Food, Southern food and bar/grill. They have daily specials. The homemade soup was excellent. The prices are just right. I recommend this place to anyone living or traveling in the area. The place is next door to Little Caesars Pizza.I had the Pork Chop, my wife had the Philly Steak, we had collard Greens, Spinach with Garlic and Pumpkin Cheesecake with Homemade soup. The server was excellent.The food temperature and quality was so good we ordered a second dish of spinach!

• Visited January 2014
Wilmington NC
“Wonderful place to to eat good food & enjoy excellent entertainment(Karaoke) on Wednesday/Saturday nites.”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband & I go all the time Wed/Sat to eat & Karaoke.The earlier review is incorrect about burgers they have the best thick/juicy burgers & FF are awesome. WE also luv Fish/Chips everything we have tried is good.We luv staying for Karaoke with Kerri.The staff/owner Ron are all very personable. LUV PEPPERCORNS!!

• Visited December 2013
Rocky Point, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homemade is better”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had the crab cake and it is one of the best crab cakes I have had in a very long time. It is more crab meat than filler and the crab pieces are very big not chopped up little pieces. if you want a real crab cake come to peppercorns you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013