“A Regular Sunday Lunch Venue”

La Costa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #212 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed May 6, 2017

We ate lunch at La Costa after church last Sunday, as we do at least twice a month. (The dinner menu is used for all meals on Sundays.) This time my wife had a Shrimp Fajita Taco Salad, and I had the Chili Relleno w/Refried Beans and Spanish Rice. All of the fare offered here is fresh, promptly served, and very moderately-priced! Service is courteous and very friendly, and the staff really warms to those of us Gringos who attempt a little Spanish. Menu offerings are typical Oxacan fare, including authentic Mole dishes. Many Mexican families eat there, too. Love this place!

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Great lunch, great flavors, great service. We went to the one on the Oleander Drive in wilmington. Carnitas and Lamb were great. Cold draft dosexis beers were great as well

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Very disappointing this time. Salsa was like tomato juice and chips were tasteless. I ordered a chicken enchilada which had only dark meat with very little cheese you sure couldn't see any cheese.The tamale was not a real one no husk just more dark chicken baked in corn bread. I've never seen a tamale made like that. The side of black beans was just poured out of a can and barely warmed up. Everything seemed like it was made the easy way. Of course the tortillas are store bought. It'll be a long time before I go back.

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite local places to eat. The beef chimichangas are the best around. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 7, 2016

I've never had a bad meal at La Costa in the 15+ years that I have eaten at their restaurants. If you are looking for a reasonably priced mexican restaurant with great food, this is it!