“Great view...great seafood!”

Ranked #84 of 709 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Great location right on the waterway. The seafood was great, fresh and sitting on the outside deck watching the boats come in was awesome!

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

My dad and I decided to have lunch here today. Our server, Jessica, was friendly, fast and never let the bottom of the drinks get dry. I had blackened shrimp tacos...OMG good! My dad got shrimp basket was it was delicious. The day was perfect for outside waterfront dining. Relaxing on intercoastal.... with my dad.... wonderful food...great service....I am blessed!

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We are there this past weekend and we could not have been happier. I had the Red Drum and my wife had the scallops and both were amazing. The portions were a good size for the price. We will certainly be back the next time we are in Wilmington.

1  Thank ecav
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner Saturday night, I called ahead to see if I needed a reservation for two and the lady said it was not necessary. When we arrived we had to wait twenty five minutes for a table at the packed bar. Once seated we quickly ordered and got our calamari app within ten minutes. Then we waited forty for our meal, after the waiter informed us the kitchen had over cooked it one before. I sent it back to get the sweet potato fries I had ordered. My low country sandwich was served on white bread rather than the Texas toast it wad supposed to be on. It was tasty enough, but not worth the price or wait. Unfortunately we won't be returning.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I usually go there just to enjoy the waterview, and the company of my friends sometimes afterwork. Been there several times, so my review is not based upon just one visit. I mean the service is terrible, hours of wait for one drink that I had to send back twice, awful mixed drinks, awful food, rushly and poorly prepared. Waiter didn't even apologize for the long wait or dissatisfaction of food and drinks. I only go there to enjoy the breeze, the great water-view atmosphere and some of my friends!!!