“Great seafood!”

Ranked #87 of 711 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We are there this past weekend and we could not have been happier. I had the Red Drum and my wife had the scallops and both were amazing. The portions were a good size for the price. We will certainly be back the next time we are in Wilmington.

1  Thank ecav

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner Saturday night, I called ahead to see if I needed a reservation for two and the lady said it was not necessary. When we arrived we had to wait twenty five minutes for a table at the packed bar. Once seated we quickly ordered and got our calamari app within ten minutes. Then we waited forty for our meal, after the waiter informed us the kitchen had over cooked it one before. I sent it back to get the sweet potato fries I had ordered. My low country sandwich was served on white bread rather than the Texas toast it wad supposed to be on. It was tasty enough, but not worth the price or wait. Unfortunately we won't be returning.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I usually go there just to enjoy the waterview, and the company of my friends sometimes afterwork. Been there several times, so my review is not based upon just one visit. I mean the service is terrible, hours of wait for one drink that I had to send back twice, awful mixed drinks, awful food, rushly and poorly prepared. Waiter didn't even apologize for the long wait or dissatisfaction of food and drinks. I only go there to enjoy the breeze, the great water-view atmosphere and some of my friends!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have no idea why this place was so packed on a weeknight but the parking could use some expanding. Other than that the food was spectacular and the service was fine considering each waitress had a whole slew of large tables to juggle. Still prompt and attentive.

If you like sweet potato fries you HAVE to try theirs! The best I've ever had!

The view is also a huge pull!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We came here with a friend who lives in Wilmington, and it was a great choice. We were there for Sunday brunch, and it seems like the place to be for everyone! The restaurant was packed, but it didn't feel like it. There are several docks/areas for seating. We had a nice view of the water and marina. I had a yummy summer salad which was very big and tasted great! I also tried the fried green tomatoes warm crab dip. I had my two young children with me, and they were accommodated nicely: coloring place mats and a good kid's menu. One of my friends ordered a pimento burger, as the waitress recommended it. He said it was just so-so. The menu had a lot of choices and the Bloody Marys are scrumptious!