“Not NY quality but good stuff”
Review of Elizabeth's Pizza

Elizabeth's Pizza
Ranked #55 of 702 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Elizabeth's Italian Restaurant Pizza and Subs has been serving Wilmington, NC families authentic Italian cuisine for 26 years with over 1,500,000 pizzas sold. Family owned and operated since 1987, Elizabeth's is a favorite among Wilmington locals and visitors alike. We are proud of our warm and inviting laid-back atmosphere where everyone gets to be a part of the family. At Elizabeth's, we serve more than just pizza. We feature a large menu of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, entrees, desserts, and some American favorites as well. We offer over 75 meals under $10. We're excited to announce our full bar is opening in summer of 2014! A great place for lunch, dinner, a late night meal, take-out or to cater your next meeting or event. Our newly renovated private dining room is perfect for hosting groups, meetings, and parties. Our full menu is available from 10am until Midnight 7 nights a week. Bring the family to Elizabeth's because there's something on the menu for everyone!
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I am originally from New York and this pizza is not fit to a New York style standard. Having said that I can say that the pizza was not bad. They open till late ( 11 I believe) and what was really good and loaded qas the stromboli( chicken and bacon) 8.95. Pizza was $14-17 15" would eat here again. Rest is nice inside and decent price for that quality.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Nice Italian restaurant. Great Service. I had the Eggplant Parmigiana. Very ample portions. I would think adding a breadstick or bit of garlic bread would have rounded it out a bit nicer. But no complaints about the food itself.

Well, actually, just as I was writing this review I checked their menu and my meal should have come with bread and butter.....it didn't. So when you go check the menu closely to be sure you get all the items.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Nice food, good service, fun for a tasty pizza or stromboli. Pasta dishes good be a little better. Would go again if in that town

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The food and service was excellent! Decided to try this restaurant due to previous experience with Elizabeth's Pizza in other locations. Would definitely go again!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My son and I found Elizabeth's just driving around on our visit to Wilmington, looking for a place to get take out. Not sure what to expect, we walked inside and the place was hopping! The food was great; we had pizza, a Stromboli and a cannoli. Best Italian we've had in a long time. Beats out the Italian restaurants in Sarasota, FL by a long shot. The prices are amazingly reasonable as well!! We'll be back on our next visit!