“YUMMY”

Ranked #55 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Elizabeth's Italian Restaurant Pizza and Subs has been serving Wilmington, NC families authentic Italian cuisine for 26 years with over 1,500,000 pizzas sold. Family owned and operated since 1987, Elizabeth's is a favorite among Wilmington locals and visitors alike. We are proud of our warm and inviting laid-back atmosphere where everyone gets to be a part of the family. At Elizabeth's, we serve more than just pizza. We feature a large menu of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, entrees, desserts, and some American favorites as well. We offer over 75 meals under $10. We're excited to announce our full bar is opening in summer of 2014! A great place for lunch, dinner, a late night meal, take-out or to cater your next meeting or event. Our newly renovated private dining room is perfect for hosting groups, meetings, and parties. Our full menu is available from 10am until Midnight 7 nights a week. Bring the family to Elizabeth's because there's something on the menu for everyone!
Reviewed October 16, 2013

There is nothing I dislike at Elizabeth's but plenty I like. My favorite dish is the Manicotti which is the best anywhere hands down! I have also had the spagetti and the pizza and they are wonderful as well. I am so hooked on the manicotti though with lots of bubbly cheese and the best sauce I have ever had- rich with lots of veggies and not overly sweet. I get it every time I go. My hubby doesn't eat much Italian food but he said the Manicotti is excellent! What he loves is the sweet potato fries and they always bring him extra sugar and cinnamon to drown them in. The restaurant itself is really cool with all the waiters wearing black hats and these funky wicker fans than move on a track. Most of the tables have glass tops with postcards and memorabillia from Italy underneath. I highly reccomend you not miss Elizabeth's if you are in or around Wilmington!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Moved here in 96 from NJ, and have found this to be one of 2 places that have what I consider to be good Italian food. The sausage on the pizza is not the crumbly kind, but authentic sliced thin. The meals are great, servers nice, and a great family own and runs it.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful selection of gourmet pizzas, served by an excellent staff in upscale atmosphere. No ordinary spot!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I ate here after a recommendation from the FedEx employee while we waited for a package to return to the warehouse.
As I mentioned in my profile, everyone has an opinion on pizza and enjoys a different style of pizza. Mine changes depending on my mood.
Fortunately my taste for pizza this evening was for what Elizabeth’s was serving. We split a hand tossed pizza with roasted red peppers and meatballs. The pizza was delicious and we ate every last piece.
We did not order any other food but we spotted some other meals being served and they looked yummy. The portions seemed decent as well.
We will definitely consider this as a pizza stop when in the neighborhood.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Elizabeth's is known for its pizza, calzones and pasta. We had pizza and calzones. For some reason we didn't find them to be the previous year but nevertheless enjoyed them.