“Wonderful evening with family”

Elijah's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 693 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Went on an evening during our vacation in August. Family of 8 and we asked to be seated outside and they were quick to seat us. Wonderful food and wonderful service. We would definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Elijah's Restaurant

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Excellent Cape Fear waterfront location in Wilmington, NC. Enjoyed a delightful weekend meal while taking in the sights and sounds of the waterfront and sea-going vessels. Enjoyed friendly and attentive staff and service just when you need it. The shrimp and cheese bread appetizer melts in your mouth (a half size serves two well); a spicy and flavorful red chowder soup; an enticing shrimp salad and catfish special. More than enough to take leftovers home. Will visit again on another visit.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stopped at Elijah's for lunch and enjoyed a very good dining experience. Reasonably priced, excellent service, nice view overlooking the water. I would have given the meal an excellent rating but my toasted bun for my fried shrimp sandwich wasn't tasty. Otherwise the 3 meals we ordered were all good with no complaints from two "picky" dining mates. The waitstaff was excellent, courteous and on top of the menu. We'll go again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was with a large group of customers for an event. The food was just okay. The view is nice. Service was a little slow, and many basic items were not brought until we asked for them. Wait staff looked a little frazzled and the tables and seating were too crowded.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

A few years back we use to eat here rather often but something changed and restaurant went into a decline. Before this last visit it may have been 4 years since we've eaten here. We were all set to walk in the door of another place when daughter said she'd like to go eat at Elijah's. Glad she said that. Meal was very tasty, view was superb and service was excellent. They had a guy softly playing a guitar. Not sure how long they have been doing that but kudos to the person who made that happen, hope that part is still there when I return. I had the crab cake, which was very tasty. As I write this I'm drawing a blank as to what my wife and daughter had but I assure you they enjoyed it. We'll be back. Note to management: Please keep this momentum going. We are down here often and I love being able to tell people where to get a good meal.