“Very Good Casual Dining”

Elijah's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 669 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southport, North Carolina
“Very Good Casual Dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stopped at Elijah's for lunch and enjoyed a very good dining experience. Reasonably priced, excellent service, nice view overlooking the water. I would have given the meal an excellent rating but my toasted bun for my fried shrimp sandwich wasn't tasty. Otherwise the 3 meals we ordered were all good with no complaints from two "picky" dining mates. The waitstaff was excellent, courteous and on top of the menu. We'll go again.

“Just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was with a large group of customers for an event. The food was just okay. The view is nice. Service was a little slow, and many basic items were not brought until we asked for them. Wait staff looked a little frazzled and the tables and seating were too crowded.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Seems to getting back to way it use to be”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

A few years back we use to eat here rather often but something changed and restaurant went into a decline. Before this last visit it may have been 4 years since we've eaten here. We were all set to walk in the door of another place when daughter said she'd like to go eat at Elijah's. Glad she said that. Meal was very tasty, view was superb and service was excellent. They had a guy softly playing a guitar. Not sure how long they have been doing that but kudos to the person who made that happen, hope that part is still there when I return. I had the crab cake, which was very tasty. As I write this I'm drawing a blank as to what my wife and daughter had but I assure you they enjoyed it. We'll be back. Note to management: Please keep this momentum going. We are down here often and I love being able to tell people where to get a good meal.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Enjoyable, casual dining on the river front.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Elijah's offers delicious seafood with very good service. This is a casual restaurant that is worth your time. Dining options are indoor and outside patio.

Closter, New Jersey
“Enjoy the River Side of WIlmington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

It's been my favorite Wilmington restaurant for 18 years. The food is just OK by the river front ambiance is almost mystical.

• Visited August 2013