“Enjoyable, casual dining on the river front.”

Elijah's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Elijah's offers delicious seafood with very good service. This is a casual restaurant that is worth your time. Dining options are indoor and outside patio.

There are newer reviews for Elijah's Restaurant

Reviewed September 5, 2013

It's been my favorite Wilmington restaurant for 18 years. The food is just OK by the river front ambiance is almost mystical.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

An acquaintance had recommended Elijah's to us and we were glad we took her advice. Great food, good service and blessedly cool (inside) on a hot summer afternoon. My husband had the shrimp stuffed with crab meat and said it was the best meal he had during our visit to the North Carolina coast.

It's probably best for seafood/fish lovers, however. My pasta with cheese sauce was good, but not exceptional, and the chef salad I ordered was made with cubed deli meat. Okay, but not great.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I come to elijahs every month or so with my parents who come to town often. As A local, I would be lying if I said i have never had better specialty seafood, but this place has a little something for everyone! Plus the location and service is always excellent. Live music on Sunday's! I have never had a bad time at Elijah's!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just want you want for lunch or dinner in a coastal city. Four of us went and had between all of us, crab stuffed shrimp, crab cakes, and the mixed grille. All of it was fresh and very tasty. It's located towards the end of the dock, so a few blocks away from the heavier foot traffic for Labor Day weekend in our case.

Great setting on the river, both indoor and outdoor seating. Casual but the food feels more upscale so makes for a great date place or for family.