“:)”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #365 of 668 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“:)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Clean/friendly and delish! Dinner was pleasant, and relaxing! Cleanest Outback I've been to in a while.

Visited June 2013

Nottingham, Maryland
“Southern hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have Outbacks in Maryland, but visiting later at night, when we arrived in N.C., could sometimes be a challenge for servers. Not our server! She was a soon to be college student who not only gave us excellent service, but provided us with names of smaller restaurants near the beach for breakfast. And she was so right!
Food was hot, prepared just the right way and seasoned deliciously. We enjoyed this visit and will visit again when we are UNCW.

Visited March 2013
“Excellent rack of lamb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Normally I am not much for restaurant chains but this is my go to place when I feel like rack of lamb. For $22, you get a full rack of lamb, eight chops, all perfectly cooked to order, accompanied by a baked potato. Normally a few chops go home with me and make a nice lunch in the future. They also serve an excellent sangria.

• Visited December 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“ANOTHER GOOD WILMINGTON EATERY - LONG WAIT IS POSSIBLE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have been to this restaurant twice - once as a couple - once with friends. It is ALWAYS busy and ALWAYS packed. So, my recommendation, come early as we did the first time we visited.

I'm a big fan of the bloomin' onion, but with over 2000 calories a plate, I've since moved on to other offerings on the menu.

We always get steak at Outback. That's the dish. I must be honest to say, for us, we prefer Longhorn over Outback. Its a matter of preference in our tastes. We feel the Longhorn method of steak preparation just gives it a buttery taste that Outback does not match - or perhaps try to.

The service is good at this location - but as mentioned - it does get busy and the result in wait times lengthens.

Still overall, I can recommend this as a good nite out for dining in Wilmington - make a reservation and/or come early is my suggestion.

• Visited May 2012
“Always consistant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Always consistant for a chain restaurant. Food is good and service is always good. Sometimes there is a long wait but worth it.

Visited October 2012