“Service by Samantha was Great!!”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My friend, Stu and I had lunch last Thursday at Friday's around noon. We were assigned a private booth which we appreciated.

Samantha, our server, had a friendly personality and knew the menu quite well.
I picked the strawberry fields salad while Stu had a high stack club sandwich.

The food was good, not great, but good!!!!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I love tgi fridays...i have been at many from mexico to new york...but this one is different. Its flithy dirty, the food does not tastes good like the other fridays food does. Bathrooms stink and the service is so bad.I did call to complain but seemed they really didnt care.stay away from the one in wilmington nc. In a word GROSS.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Every year my girlfriends and I get away from the kids and take a beach trip together. Its not asking for much to have a meal you have paid for be right! Locally we go the Cary, NC location and it NEVER disappoints! I have have never felt so sick about paying for food then at this Wilmington, NC location. My friends sizzling chicken wasnt even steaming and the cheese was cold..she sent it back! My fries came out cold on a cold plate with cold chicken. I politely asked to have it heated. It came back obviously microwaved and the fries were obviously re-fried. The chicken was open on one side to reveal that the insides were curled up and transparent. BUT to top it off the Manager was making it a point to over ask us how it was in a sarcastic tone, "and how is that for you?". 30 secs later the waiter asks us, "and how is that for you?". 30 secs later the manager is back asking "and how is that for you?" I could not believe how rude they were about it and making a point to make us feel bad about politely asking for hot food THAT WE WERE PAYING FOR!! Then at the end (I hadnt eaten but a bite..it was too chewy) The manager gives me and my friend a card for a free dessert or app. but when we get in the car we see that it hasnt been signed. So So bummed! I dont get out much without the kids so to pay for something I couldnt eat was insane. The table behind us had several plates returned due to being cold also. And finally, the bathrooms were so bad we decided to HOLD IT! lol! I have attached a picture of that dry chicken! WE WILL NEVER GO BACK! You have to trust that this was in fact our experience, it was bad enough for me to take time to write this review! I hope it saves you from a TOTAL WASTE!!!!!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Idk who gives these crazy bad reviews. Service was nice and attentive and food was good as well. Prices were very reasonable. Had no issues and was not far from my hotel that was downtown. I highly suggest this place for any one

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was a great place to have lunch. We were staying in Wilmington for three days. This was our first place to eat. We had a very nice waitress Tyler W. She was so helpful with the menu and kept us with cokes. It needs to be updated. Sandy and Jim Claycomb Gallatin TN.