“When its good, it's good, when its bad, it's really bad”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Bar, American, Steakhouse, Delicatessen, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
ny
“When its good, it's good, when its bad, it's really bad”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We go here quite a bit because its convenient. High turnover of staff which would be ok if they taught them consistency. The food is good, but the service is sub par at best. This TGIF has to step it up. Cold food and slow service doesn't cut it.

Wilmington, NC
“Fridays has it all.”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

A lot of my friends stay away from chain restaurants but you have to consider that they mostly have high standards and are well trained. The menu has a wide variety and the dishes are well planned and presented. Tonight I had the Cajun shrimp and chicken pasta. It was better than many pasta dishes I've had at fancier places. My wife had the fried shrimp which she really enjoyed. The wait staff were ready to serve and the food was hot and well prepared. I say go and enjoy.

• Visited December 2012
Manchester UK
“Good meal”
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Just visited tgi and had a fairly good meal. Started with JD chicken strips and JD 8oz flat iron for the main. I enjoyed both very much. Service was good, only problem was that the main meal came whilst I was still on my starter. It didn't spoil anything though. The steak was very good and cooked just as I asked. All in all a very good meal thank you.

Goldsboro, NC
“Not the best Friday's”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Me and my wife went here for dinner. It was about 6 on a saturday night. The place was kind of empty but that could have been because Riverfest was going on. We were seated immediately and the waiter came and took our drink order. After bringing us our drinks it was almost 15 minutes before we saw the waiter again to place an order. Then we had to flag him down two other times to refill our drinks. He seemed more occupied with talking with the other staff then waiting on tables. The food was good but the water seemed to have a funny after taste like they had just got it out of the bathroom faucet. With all the good places to eat in Wilmington, we will not be going back here again any time soon.

• Visited October 2011
Eastern NC
“food was good, service not so much...”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

food was good, service not so much...